Hemp Seed Oil (B#25/1)
NZ $18.50 EXCL GSTSKU 3205
Cold-Processed, Unrefined, Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil (100%)
Hemp Seed Oil
Humans and Hemp Seed have a long-standing relationship spanning thousands of years; it was one of the first cultivated crops known for its healing powers. Waihi Bush Organic Farm’s partner, Hemp Oil Canada, sources seed from only the best world-class, certified organic, Canadian prairie growers who grow the best cultivar to produce a superior and consistent oil.
After harvest the Hemp Seed Oil is extracted without the use of chemicals, preservatives or additives and cold pressed. Once pressed it is clarified using cold filtering technology to remove any natural suspended solids. It is then supplied in an oxygen-free environment before being bottled using Waihi Bush Organic Farm’s own process to ensure a superior fresh product reaches you in perfect condition.
About Hemp Seed Oil:
- Hemp Seed Oil is a source of 17% of the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) – Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA), 55% Omega-6 EFA – Linoleic Acid (LA) and 11% Omega-9.
- Hemp Seed Oil has an ALA to LA ratio of 0.3:1
- Hemp Seed Oil is one of the few oils which also contains Gamma-Linolenic and Stearidonic Acids (GLA & SDA).
Why do you need EFAs ?
- The body cannot make Omega-3 or Omega-6, you must get it from your food to function well.
- Omega-3: Omega-6 imbalance is commonly highlighted by some form of skin problem.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add a nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Hemp Seed Oil is the perfect way to top up your Omega-3 and Omega-6 levels.
Recommended Daily Dosage
- Blend into your favourite smoothie, yoghurt or shake.
- Can be used in sauces, dips, marinades and salad dressings.
- Use as a natural moisturiser to nourish the skin
- Can be used to treat dry or damaged hair
Note: to protect the delicate flavour and nutritional value of this oil, it is not suitable for hot cooking
Hemp Seed Oil will remain fresh and tasty in the fridge for up to 6 weeks. You can place them into the freezer when purchased, as this suspends the shelf life which will kick back in once you take it out to use.
Pregnant, lactating women and people with known medical conditions, consult your Health Practitioner.
This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Delivery and Returns
SHIPPING: All orders are shipped from New Zealand to residential or commercial addresses. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped and this will contain your tracking number.
SHIPPING CHARGES: these will be calculated at checkout for your approval, you can estimate the delivery cost of the goods in your cart at any stage by using our ‘Postage Estimator’ on the shopping cart summary page. Refer to the table below for a guide. Please note: All deliveries are ‘signature required’. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes. Free shipping may be available depending on the value of your order.
PROCESSING TIMES: provided your order is with us by 11.00am we will ensure dispatch the following working day. Orders received after 11.00am will be dispatched within two working days. We do not ship or deliver orders on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, there may be a delay on our usual processing times. If your order is going to be significantly delayed, we will contact you via email or phone to let you know.
RETURNS: It’s important to us that you are completely happy with your purchase. Which is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee, provided you are able to return the product to us, in perfect, resale-able condition, within 7 days. For faulty products or incorrect orders: we endeavour to provide products in perfect condition and accept full responsibility for products received in faulty condition. Domestic customers – we will provide a free return courier ticket if a return is required due to a product being faulty or as a result of an error made by us (such as an incorrect item being delivered). Please contact us to arrange this at firstname.lastname@example.org International customers – please contact us so we can arrange a resolution for you.
Send to a Friend
Contact us via email on email@example.com