Coconut Oil (B#61)
NZ $15.00 EXCL GSTSKU 3204
100% Cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil. Certified organic.
For thousands of years, coconuts have formed a regular part of many peoples diets throughout the tropics and subtropics. It is an impressively versatile fruit (not a nut) that can be used in many delicious ways. Waihi Bush Organic Farm’s partner sources coconut oil which is wild-harvested, processed and hand packed on-site on the island of New Britain in Papa New Guinea. Their policy is to send as much of the income as possible from sales of coconut oil back to Napapar Village to support farmers and improve their resources.
It is bottled using Waihi Bush Organic Farm’s own process to ensure a superior fresh product reaches you in perfect condition.
- Cold-pressed, non-refined, extra virgin organic coconut oil
- Natural MCT oil (MCT stands for medium-chain triglyceride) which are fatty acids and can help maintain a state of ketosis, therefore is a popular product in keto diets.
- Safe cooking oil – it’s one of the few oils that is safe to cook with at high temperatures without destroying its health benefits.
- Great tasting & versatile – some coconut oils have a neutral flavour but we are proud of this fabulous tasting oil.
- Gluten & Sugar-Free
- Sustainable & ethical
- Packed in HDPE curbside recyclable plastic to protect the integrity of the oil from light and oxidation.
Recommended Daily Dosage
It’s such a versatile ingredient;
- Blend into a smoothie or shake
- Add to hot beverages – great as a coffee creamer
- Cook with it – sauteing, frying, roasting or baking
- Use externally as a moisturiser, skin cleanser, natural makeup remover
- Oral health – for coconut oil pulling
Store in a cool dark place. Once opened use within 3 months. Product can be frozen.
Pregnant, lactating women and people with known medical conditions, consult your Health Practitioner.
This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Delivery and Returns
SHIPPING: All orders are shipped from New Zealand to residential or commercial addresses. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped and this will contain your tracking number.
SHIPPING CHARGES: these will be calculated at checkout for your approval, you can estimate the delivery cost of the goods in your cart at any stage by using our ‘Postage Estimator’ on the shopping cart summary page. Refer to the table below for a guide. Please note: All deliveries are ‘signature required’. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes. Free shipping may be available depending on the value of your order.
PROCESSING TIMES: provided your order is with us by 11.00am we will ensure dispatch the following working day. Orders received after 11.00am will be dispatched within two working days. We do not ship or deliver orders on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, there may be a delay on our usual processing times. If your order is going to be significantly delayed, we will contact you via email or phone to let you know.
RETURNS: It’s important to us that you are completely happy with your purchase. Which is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee, provided you are able to return the product to us, in perfect, resale-able condition, within 7 days. For faulty products or incorrect orders: we endeavour to provide products in perfect condition and accept full responsibility for products received in faulty condition. Domestic customers – we will provide a free return courier ticket if a return is required due to a product being faulty or as a result of an error made by us (such as an incorrect item being delivered). Please contact us to arrange this at email@example.com International customers – please contact us so we can arrange a resolution for you.
Send to a Friend
Contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org